The first change I planned was to go to bed at 8:30 and wake up at 4:30. Go to the gym from 4:30 and get back home when my wife drinks coffee at 5:30 to plan for the day. Getting enough sleep and exercise before anything can distract me I believe will be powerful. Having that energy and the sense of accomplishment and progress to start the day will be invigorating. I felt great the last two days I have executed it. Time boxing 30 minute intervals for key practices has also been effective in accomplishing important tasks in a timely manner. It only doesn't work when someone else imposes their important task over my important task, so I need to script and practice a phrase to change that dysfunction.
The key practice at work I want to improve is scripting and video rehearsal. I have been training in using AI for better wording and I believe it will help in keeping conversations effective and efficient. Practicing conversations with AI feedback I predict will be a change-maker, especially for those important conversations. Keeping key change-making conversations powerful is the way to leverage social learning and create stronger relationships as we progress in the mission of preparing young people to be successful. I look forward to see how it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment